Admission Test in Engineering
Available places for Bachelor Degree Courses in Engineering
Bachelor Degree Courses – temporary educational offer
ATTENTION: ALL OUR BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES ARE TAUGHT IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE.
Total available places of the Bachelor Degree Courses indicates the maximum number of students who can enrol in that particular course of study. This number takes account of the different students categories:
- Category 1: Candidates residing in Italy (EU candidates and non-EU candidates), or all EU citizens and non-EU citizens officially residing in Italy; citizens with refugee/asylum/subsidiary protection status;
- Category 2: Total Available places for non-EU candidates living abroad and in need a study visa for Italy; Total Available places for students within “Marco Polo” project.
Early Admission Test
For all kind of information regarding the admission procedure for the Bachelor Degree Courses in Engineering (A.Y. 2023/2024) you must carefully read our "Bando di Concorso" (Competition notice) (DR 40 of 17.01.2023) (link to the Regulations).
ATTENTION: if you are a non-EU candidate needing a STUDY VISA, you cannot join the Early Admission Test. You must apply for the Standard Admission Test
If you are a non-EU candidate needing a STUDY VISA, you must follow the application procedures established by the Ministry of University and Research for Entry, Residency and Enrolment at Higher Education Institutions for Students Requiring VISAS for higher Education Courses in Italy, (click here) by submitting pre-enrolment request through Universitaly Platform (www.universitaly.it).
Please note: Those who are enrolled in the fourth year of high school and who will pass the test will have to register for the competition on Poliba Esse3 and subsequent enrolment in the A.Y. 2024/2025.
Indications for registration and enrolment will be published in February 2024.
Deadlines EARLY ADMISSION TEST
- Dates tests: 23.02.2023 and 24.02.2023 – 30.03.2023 and 31.03.2023 – 27.04.2023 and 28.04.2023 - 25.05.2023 and 26.05.2023 - 13.06.2023
- Registration deadlines to Early Admission Test on the CISIA portal until the max number of available places:
- From 17.01.2023 to 17.02.2023 (until 2:00 p.m.) for the tests on 23.02.2023 and 24.02.2023;
- From 17.01.2023 to 24.03.2023 (until 2:00 p.m.) for the test on 30.03.2023 and 31.03.2023
- From 14.03.2023 to 21.04.2023 (until 2:00 p.m) for the test on 27.04.2023 and 28.04.2023
- From 14.03.2023 to 19.05.2023 (until 2:00 p.m) for the test on 25.05.2023 and 26.05.2023
- From 14.03.2023 to 07.06.2023 (until 2:00 p.m) for the test on 13.06.2023
- Registration deadlines to the competition (“Concorso”) on the Politecnico di Bari Esse3 portal: from 01.02.2023 to 23.06.2023
Please note: Registration to the competition (“Concorso”) on the Politecnico di Bari Esse3 portal is necessary in order to choose the Course of study and consequent possibility of being included in the Ranking (Graduatoria). Registration to the competition (“Concorso”) on the Politecnico di Bari Esse3 portal doesn’t permit to choose the date of the test. The date of the test must be selected exclusively on the CISIA portal. TOLC-I can only be taken in TOLC@CASA mode from your home. Registration on the ESSE3 Portal does not give the possibility to choose a different method to take the test.
- Enrolment deadlines for winners placed in a useful position in the ranking: from 17.07.2023 (from 00:01 a.m.) to 24.07.2023 (until 12:00 a.m.)
- Enrolment deadlines for that candidates who are not in a useful position in the ranking (Ripescati) according to art.9 of the "Bando di Concorso" (Competition notice): from 26.07.2023 (from 00:01 a.m.) to 31.07.2023 (until 12:00 a.m.)
HOW TO CONTACT US
For further information please contact the Admission Office only through our TICKETING/HELPDESK service (helpdesk.poliba.it) choosing only this category:
Otherwise we do not guarantee you any kind of service support. Our TICKETING/HELPDESK service is provided only during the usual office hours. The Office will inform only the concerned parties.
Link and useful documents: